Thursday, October 6, 2016

I tried mountain dew dewshine

Yes this is a review/long post so fair warning

A clever anagram of mountain dew and moonshine, dewshine is a soda for the recovering alcholic or the edgy teen or ironically, the sophisticated classy soda drinker. Dewshine comes in a clear glass bottle just like the soda itself. Think sprite or crystal pepsi and your on the right track especially with crystal pepsi as it makes your mind play tricks on you. Ok now onto the taste of dewshine, it is very similar to a less carbonated,less flavorful, less caffeinated version of mtn dew. This is a good thing as anyone who has recently drank a mtn dew came away feeling the strong citrus taste and wish it was toned down. This is dewshine, it's almost like a juice with very little carbination, making it very hard to drink just one

It's less bold and more sedated not unlike a diet version. Dewshine is non alcholoic but that won't stop teens from pretending beer. I'm not sure why it's called dewshine as the only thing related to moonshine is the bottle and clear color. Something about the taste makes me want to pour it into a wine or champenge glass then sip away. D.s. is usuaully sold in cases of 4 however I seen it at big lots and another store that's name escapes me right now, as singles for $1.29. Not all big lots sell dewshine though so it may take some looking around

Should you get one? yes dewshine is worth a taste even if your not a big soda drinker like I am, in this case toning something down has great results. I was going to post my picture I took then uploaded to fb but it just vanished from fb


No comments:

Post a Comment