Friday, October 21, 2016

Retro fridays and these refillable pencils

I'm not sure what the right word for this kind of pencil is but just seeing a picture will let you know what I am talking about. These pencils had a little cap with a pointed lead that didn't need sharpening. It's all the advantages of a lead pencil without having to touch the lead itself. When the point starts to dull you'll simply pull it out and tada there's a sharp point

These seem to go out of style in the 00's but in the 90's they were everywhere. No I never poked myself or anyone with the sharp tip. They also weren't used to shoot spitwads at others. I owned a few of these and well there isn't much else to say about a pencil

It seems like I only used 1 or 2 of the leads then I would lose the pencil but it seems like my friends all had some of these types of pencils


No comments:

Post a Comment