Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Yes i do get tired of applying for jobs

In case your wondering, today is also open interviews day at dollar tree or it should be if the company had any semblance of structure. No manager on duty to handle the interviews or to even say "hi thank you for turning in an application". Nope just a normal day at the store and an employee that will show it to the manager when they get their that week. I was prepared to wow someone and instead I was filled with disappointment, you cna make a dating joke there. Most of my life revolves around job hunting and it is tiresome

I just want it to end(the job hunting not my life) as the job hunt consumes all of my brain power and computer time. Yeah one of the reasons why my blog posts are quick and short and simple are because I spend most of my online time searching and searching. Anyways panda exress on telegraph in whittier is having an open interview on 11/1 starting at 10am and other panda's are doing it around the same time. I'm not sure if I will go as I still have hope form the poke shop I went to last week and I been applying at places like crazy the past week so I may or may not have an interview that day  

No comments:

Post a Comment