Friday, October 14, 2016

Retro fridays and beast wars

I have to admit, when beast wars was on tv I had no idea it was based on transformers even though it clearly had transformers as it's subtitle. I only watched it because my best friend at the time(who moved away a year later and I never saw him again) was into it and suggested I watch it. So I watched a few episodes because best friends right? The tv show is about CGI animals that could transform into....well I don't remember what they transformed into

If you don't remember beast wars well it's ok, it was and still is pretty forgettable. I remember it having meh reviews on the playground and only my best friend at the time seemed to like it. I gave it a chance and it was bland. So if you want to waste some time then look it up on youtube. I liked the graphics of the animals though

That's all there is to this show, it was and still is forgettable with little redeeming qualities

No comments:

Post a Comment