Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Some life progess on me

It's been awhile since I posted one of these and well lately there hasn't been much to write about. I don't work at the tobacco place anymore which is sad because I really liked that place. I could take a break whenever I wanted and I knew what to expect. I had a comfort zone there which is helpful for someone like me

Anyways my last days of employment was back in late may. Since then I haven't worked although there's something else that is legal and I will go into more detail in early november so stayed tuned to my blog for that. I recently applied at a chik fil a I frequent and another one that is under construction at the puente hill mall aka twin pine mall(you can apply at CFAindustry.com) and I also applied at payless and ross inside the same mall. Furthermore I applied at 2 uno tea houses in my town and 2 gamestops in my town

So that is my life now, applying at places and hoping to get a call back, the more things change the more they stay the same. The main difference is I have experience now

No comments:

Post a Comment