Friday, October 7, 2016

Retro fridays and cremesavers

Cremesavers are a milk and strawberry hard candy that was targeted at adults and the elderly. As a kid I loved these especially going to stater bros and buying a big bag for $3.59 which has about 50 of them. Think of starbursts hard candy and that is similar to cremesavers

They taste milky in a goodway well strawberry milky but not as sweet as strawberry nesquik. It warms my heart that these are still made as I can indulge in creamy goodness on a slow sunday or saturday. I think I'll get a small bag though. These were extremely popular in the late 90's to early 00's then fell out of style and are largely forgotten about. Yes you should get some as they have low sugar and are eaten by the elderly. Just put it in your mouth and enjoy the creamy taste, yes that sounded dirty and I apologize

No comments:

Post a Comment