Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Applied at target mobile kiosk

I was doing my usual trolling(the original meaning) of CL job section and gigs and indeed.com when I saw an ad for wireless sales at a kiosk in target. In other words a phone salesmen inside the electronics section at target. Since it is at a target that is close by of course I applied. I hope I get a call back and in the meantime I'll fill out my application for the 99 cents store and savers. Even though the kiosk is inside the target it is considered an independent position. Meaning you don't get paid the same wages as target employees and you don't have to clean the electronics section or get reassigned to another area or be subjected to the same supervisor. This kiosk is inside the same target that recently rejected me so it would be really ironic if I got a job at the kiosk. Oh well it would be target's loss

No comments:

Post a Comment