Tuesday, August 12, 2014

I went to the vineland swapmeet on saturday

By saturday I mean 4 days ago. It was a pretty average haul this time. I got diary of a wimpy kid:the last straw for $1 which isn't bad considering it's a hardcover and it's in great condition. I didn't see any micro machines this time which was a pretty big bummer. I did get final fantasy 7 for $3 and dragon ball GT final bout for $1 and king of fighters 99 for $1. Then I got my usual hot wheels for 50 cents each. This time it was better since I found a redline from the mid 70's. Im not sure when my next visit to the swapmeet will be. It will most likely be in nov or dec so I got my fill of the swapmeet for now. Well not really but at least I'm happy with my purchases. In case anyone wonders why I don't buy much things, I hold back on buying stuff since I can easily spend $50 before I know it. For example I was close to buying wwe smackdown:here comes the pain for $3 and tony hawk's underground 2 for $3. I almost bought more hot wheels and a coconut for $1




 

No comments:

Post a Comment