Sunday, August 31, 2014

Applying at baskin robbins and norm's burgers

On friday I applied at baskin robbins and norm's burgers. First I'll start with b.r. I printed out the application from their website and filled it out. It is pretty straight forward and 2 pages long. I went in person during a semi busy time and handed it to an employee(there was 3 of them) and she put it on a counter near the fridge that has cakes. After that I went to norm's burgers. It is not affiliated with norm's restaurant(yes that one). I saw the giant NOW HIRING banner the day before and figure I give it a shot. They were only hiring for cashier so I took the application and sat down. It was only page and didn't ask for references. I thought it was missing another page but it was just that one because I asked. There was a girl across the tables also filling one out. I hope I get hired at either place because they are close by and I like both companies  

No comments:

Post a Comment