Saturday, August 2, 2014

I went to the vineland swapmeet again

It's fairly obvious I love that swapmeet. Anyways I usually go on a wednesday and today it was weird. Some vendors were switched around and others weren't there so it was strange. I got a stuffed plush peter rabbit and benjamin rabbit for $1 each.  I found 3 micro machine cars for $1 each so of course I bought them. Then I went crazy and bought 4 or 6 hot wheels cars from the mid 80's to the early 90's. I got them for 50 cents each so it's not like I was burning cash. I also got gran turismo psp for $3 and a brand new pair of mossimo boxers for $1. For some reason lots of vendors sell stuff from target for cheap. I'm not complaining since I like the band shirts from target and the boxers. It was cloudy but the swap meet was humid. Lots of people walking around on a concrete parking lot makes it feel steamy. Here's pictures so you can visualize what I got, although I forgot to take a picture of gran turismo psp

No comments:

Post a Comment