Thursday, August 7, 2014

Applying at pets'mart(again) and retro fridays

I applied at a different pet'smart(get it?  pets market) in a cashier position. Hopefully I get a call back. Since I had a account on petsmart.com and I applied recently, it went by a lot faster and smoother. I'm starting to hate these surveys in job applications. I don't want to place blame on them but they probably have held back qualified employees from working someplace just because they didn't get all the questions right. When I see of the surveys I feel like I have a much better chance of getting in the FBI or winning the lottery. On another not, anyone feel like throwback thursday is forced? thursdays don't feel nostalgic and the only thing I remember about them is that wwf smackdown used to be on thursdays but then it moved to fridays. MTV jams has gotten on the bandwagon but thursdays just don't feel "retro" like how fridays or saturdays do. For example, I went to a yard sale in may and they had a box full of pogs. I got 30 of them for free, which include mmpr, the california angels and jurassic park pogs. They also had a lot of early 90's hot wheels. The only way that day could have been more 90's was if they had 90's clothes and beepers and micro machines. I don't see 90's yard sales on throwback thursdays so I made retro friday my thing. It's been picked up by a few of my friends but it's not "trending" as the twitters would say.

No comments:

Post a Comment