Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Bad luck and good luck

Do you ever feel like other people have good luck in life? that's exactly how I feel about certain people when they get a job. I shouldn't compare myself to others but I do it a lot. I always wonder how someone can just suddenly and easily get a job they are not qualified to do even if they know someone. It's like in sitcoms when they just look for a job and get hired at the first place they go to. Anyways my dad says I'm lucky and he thinks I have good luck. I believe that I have good luck in certain aspects of life and bad luck in others. I'll start with bad luck. Obviously I can't get a job if my life depended on it, but it goes deeper then that. One time there was a new grocery store that opened near my house so I applied and I actually got a call for an interview. However that call came about 10 minutes after I left for school. Another time I had an interview at a store which I wont mention the name of. I was prepared to do the interview when I see the interviewee was my ex's mother. She must have thought I dumped her daughter(when it was the other way around) and I'm sure I was an instant NO as soon as she saw me. Anyways on to the good luck since I don't feel like dwelling on the bad stuff. One time at the swapmeet I was looking through a the da vinci code book when I found $10. I find money on the street fairly often. I find rare hot wheels at a store that is full of scalpers. I have never lost on a lotto scratcher ticket. I usually win another ticket or I win $2. I gotten lucky and found some good stuff for really cheap on ebay. I have other examples in my life but I'm sure you get the jist of this entry

No comments:

Post a Comment