Monday, August 4, 2014

Savers, Scott Pilgrim and Job applications I printed out

In case anyone has been following my blog, in an earlier post I mentioned how I was going to print out job applications at the library. Well I finally got around to it. I printed out some for the 99 cents store and savers. Now I just have to fill them out and turn them in. I look foward to going to savers since I keep hoping I will find unopened hot wheels from the early 90's in the toys section. One time I found late 90's matchbox cars so I have hope. I also look for ink for my printer since one time I found an unopened cartridge for $2.99. I love the clothes section and I keep an eye out for anything funky or weird or nirvana. The kids books section is great, it's where I find goosebumps books and I found a diary of a wimpy kid book in another visit. I got off track but at the library I also checked out all the scott pilgrim books they had. I wish there was more books in the series. I love scott and ramona's relationship and it kind of makes me want to look for a ramona of my own.  Nahhh I prefer being single

No comments:

Post a Comment