Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Life progress

Just in case your wondering on my current life progress. Tomorrow is my birthday and I will go to savers in the morning to turn in an application and hopefully find something good. I will also go to panera bread since I have a free desert for my birthday. Then I have to go to my school to renew my GO Rio pass(yeah I go to rio hondo college) then I will stop somewhere to get food. I'm not sure where I will go but I'm thinking jack in the box. I don't have much else planned for the day. Yes I was originally going to spend the day with my good friend but she got back with her ex and I don't exist anymore. Yes I did try to make plans with other people but everyone always ends up flaking. So instead I'll just do what I want on my special day. I forgot to mention, I am alone since my parents are on vacation. I think I'll do what amy did on the big bang theory Amy video link except I probably wont cry or maybe I will since job hunting has me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment