Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I went to the swapmeet today(yes again)

I think this will be my last time going in a long time since my parents will be going on vaction on monday and I'm swapmeet'd out. Not really, if a friend wanted to go to the swapmeet of course I would go. Anyways on to my finds, this time I had a pretty good haul. I got pokemon sapphire for $3 and it works great even though it's missing the label. I found micro machines which I got for 50 cents each. I would have bought more but another vendor was selling them for $2 EACH. The micro machines I got are:a semi truck, a space shuttle, a chevy blazer, a c4 corvette and a funny car. I also saw 2 micro machines star wars playsets but they were open and missing parts. I got my usual hot wheels for 50 cents and I saw a different vendor that had pretty much every car I wanted from the mid 80's to early 90's but he was asking $5 per car. This other vendor had lots of things for $1 so I bought a pack of 15 DVDR's for $1 and 2 DV cassettes for $1 each and a baja bug hot wheels for $1. I only got the bug because I like beetles and I like the rims on it. A different vendor sold me the gold delorean for $1. I didn't include a picture but I also got a M blue nirvana shirt for $3 and it is the same ones they sell at target. A different vendor sold me 4 jack links beef jerkey for $1. I'll end this with my favorite finds. This guy had a table of men's dress and khaki pants. I bought a brand new pair of mark anthony dress pants for $2 and 2 pairs of croft and barrow pants for $2 each. Each one was new with the tags still on


 

No comments:

Post a Comment