Monday, August 11, 2014

My creative zen touch is officially outdated

I got a laptop with windows 7 back in may and It's been great but I didn't realize that it doesn't support my beloved creative zen touch mp3 player. I got the zen back in 2005 with my christmas money. I got it because it had better sound then an ipod and at the time I had a computer with windows ME. Also it had a battery that lasts 24 hours straight. At the time the ipod's only lasted 10 hours. I took it with me everywhere I went and I really liked the cool blue backlight. Since I don't have a pc with windows xp or vista and creative doesn't have the sofware on their website I can't add new songs to it. It is also slowly dying and it is really sad to think about it. The battery lasts half as long, sometimes pressing a button will cause it to shuffle all the songs. As for getting a new mp3 player, I have a LG optimus V(I think I got the name right) that I will buy a 16 GB micro sd card and use that phone as an mp3 player since I got the phone for cheap. I should mention I currently own 3 android phones and a flip phone. I'll get into details over my phones in another post.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment