Wednesday, August 20, 2014

My birthday so far

In case your wondering how my birthday has gone. I woke up early and ate some whole grain cheerios then I went to RHC to renew my free bus pass. After that I went to target to scope out the hot wheels and someone already beat me to the punch so I walked the short distance to panera bread to pick up a free dessert. Yes on your birthday you get a free dessert at panera bread. I picked a carrot cake but it is more of a carrot cupcake. Anyways I was blasting ice ice baby while I drove to savers. I found out that I can only apply online then I checked the toys and books sections. I found a goosebumps book that I bought. I also found a '57 tbird hot wheels from 1998 so I'm closer to my fantasy of finding early 90's cars. Then I went home and right now I'm waiting for my friend to take me to dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment