Monday, December 28, 2015

Finally a new post

Well things have been pretty much the same in my life. I do have some things to talk about minecraft pe. I was at level 15 and pretty cocky at night. So I fought a skeleton with my sword but it was an ambush. I got attacked by a kreeper and a spider. I died and I couldn't find my way to my house I built so I started a new game.

This one is a lot better, I spawned in a forest with lots of trees therefore I was quickly able to build a big wood house and a wood bridge. My next goal is to mine a mountain close to my base for cobblestone and hopefully coal. If I don't find coal I'll craft a furnance then use that to make coal. I'll need all this coal for torches.

I am going to slowly explore more and more of this world and light would help me as it is really dark outside at night

No comments:

Post a Comment