Friday, December 4, 2015

I got an interview today at petco and I miss the family expedition

Ok yesterday I woke up and took pics of the expedition since my mom wanted to sell it(it hasn't ran for 2+ years btw). I listed it on CL and a guy responded and he arrived in the evening. Before he arrived I sat in it one last time and memories kept flooding back. I remember we got it in nebraska and drove it from there.

My sister came home from the hospital in it when she was born, I been to tijuana in it with my mom's now deceased uncle, I been to my friend's house, I had family outings with my adopted white grandma in it, My brother learned to drive in it, I got my license shortly before we got it.

I didn't like it much since it was slow and cumbersome but I miss it even though I'm not as attached to it as my mom or brother is.

In the afternoon I got a call from petco to come in for an interview at 2pm (today) and I hope to nail it since dogs love me and I like all the animals they sell there.

So just like that the family car is gone and I got an interview today so I am moving on from the past and hopefully I get this job




No comments:

Post a Comment