Saturday, December 19, 2015

I finally got around to posting my hot wheels finds

from earlier this week. I was going to do it earlier but fate lolled at me by having my 16gb sd card erase everything on itself then it would need a reformat before I could use it. Yes all my photos and videos were gone just like that.

Luckily I was able to download recuva which was about to recover about 90 to 95% of my files on the sd card. However and this is very important, do not use the card once you realize everything is gone other wise you mos likely will not get some pictures back.

So that just wasted my time but anyways, on tuesday at walmart I got this matchbox gator raider. Mattel made an airboat and sold it as a toy car which is why I got it. Yes it has wheels on the bottom but it's an airboat like the kinds you see in swamps. I could not pass it up. On wednesday at target I found the superman vs batman batmobile(yeah that's it official name) and an arkham knight batmobile.

That ended my dry spell at target and here are the pictures



No comments:

Post a Comment