Thursday, December 10, 2015

I suddenly got a call for an interview

I was headed to walmart with my dad and my sister this morning, when the phone rings and I answer it. It turned out to be a mini interview for the interview at mom365 as a photographer. I ended up doing well and now have an interview scheduled for monday at 3pm at the same hospital my sister was born.

I actually have photography experience and have been photographing my sister since she was born. Seriously I have documented her life through pictures so my mom doesn't have to. I also have sales experience and that was a plus according to the recruiter among with me knowing spanish. Also I was there when the mom 365 photographer took my sister's picture.

I do have some great prints(physical pictures) of her when she was months old so I'll build a portfolio around my sister(real one not an online one) and I hope to do well at this interview since I love the hours and pay and commission and work environment and dress code.

Just when things looked hopeless, bam here comes another interview. Oh and I didn't go to walmart since my dad left because the phone call took 20 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment