Wednesday, December 2, 2015

I almost got sick from eating so much

Today my older male friend took me to chili's to get my mind off life and job hunting and stress and because I needed something good in my life. I got a full plate of texas cheese fries (it also comes in a smaller size) and a molten cake dessert. Then I went to burlington coat factory then to yogurt land where i got a big bucket and 4 types of frozen yogurt.

I topped it with gummi bears,sour gummi worms,fruitty pebbles,cheesecake bites, cookie dough, chocolate sauce, yougurt chips, white chocolate chips, snickers and kit kats. Yes I ate it all and quickly regretted it. I had to have my friend pull over on whittier blvd and he got me peptol bismol which helped my stomach.

No I didn't throw up but I did have trouble breathing so I won't eat that much in the future

No comments:

Post a Comment