Tuesday, December 1, 2015

My day today

I walked the almost 2 miles to el pollo loco this morning and.......the manger was there but he said the computer system was down and to come in next week. This is my 4 time there in a span of 8 days and so far nothing but I am not going to give up this easily. I would like to spend all this time cruising snagajob and indeed and CL but I am extremely busy with final essay for an english class. It's 6 to 8 pages long and I already have a long rough draft that's 6 pages long in word. I just need to add quotes from sources and a conclusion.

I feel like right now it's a race between el pollo loco and trader joe's on which one will give me a call back. Anyways it's back to typing and then to eat something. I really hope I get a interview from a surprise company I applied earlier last month as seems to be the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment