Monday, December 21, 2015

My favorite websites are all changing

I used to have a huge list of bookmarks of my favorite websites on my phone and they slowly stopped working on mobile and tablet for that matter. I think it's a weird curse I have where if I like a website then it will stop working on my phone.

It sounds like I'm kidding but really I'm not. It started with jalopnik switching to a flash layout so I couldn't access it on my older phone then grantland shut down. Bleacher report also changed to flash then motortrend and autoblog followed suit.

South texas diecast also erased all their pictures and changed the layout completely rendering all the hard work put into it, moot. hotwheels collectors.com also now has a flash site.

I'm not sure how I did it but the only safe haven I have is reddit and espn and wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment