Wednesday, December 23, 2015

I finally escaped the island in minecraft pe survival mode

When I started a new game I was dumped on a island in a similar manner to lost. That's probably the best comparison because it was exactly like the tv show LOST, ok not really since there were no creepers or mobs on LOST. I built my house on a island that was flanked by 4 islands close by

One night I got tired of being on a deserted island so I did what no sane person would do. I saved up some meat from pigs then swam north. I was expecting to sink like a stone but my swimming skills were phelps like. I regretted not waiting it out as I could have crafted a boat but that would have been impossible without wood.

Just past the horizon was an island of snow, luckily mobs don't like the cold much so I was alone as I explored. There was no trees or usable material so I continued my trek north.

One of my worst fears kinda came true, I was alone swimming in the deep water when I see jelly fish to my left and to my right. These weren't small nemo sized fish either, but whoppers big enough to tell tales about for future generations

Thankfully I reached land quickly and the trees were a sight for sore eyes. I went right to work on punching trees and hunting for meat. I was able to craft wood blocks and a crafting table. Since my journey took so long it was getting dark as I hurried to build a small house. Small is putting it lightly as I can only move 2 blocks inside but it is keeping me safe from the skeletons outside.

That's where I left off and I'll play later today to continue my journey

No comments:

Post a Comment