Friday, December 18, 2015

Retro fridays and super mario land 2

I remember getting sml2 at a toys r us that was close to a chuck e cheese. Yes that was a great day for little kid me because I opened sml2 in front of the chuck e cheese then played a few levels and went inside. I played the simpsons arcade game and beat it with 3 random kids.

Nothing brings you together like beating a game, I also played jurassic park the arcade game and xmen the arcade game(yeah it was common to have arcade in the name) and skeeball and shot some hoops. I don't remember much else but I do remember how great super mario land 2 was/is.

Anyways back to the game itself, it's pretty easy and it's similar to super mario world by nature of the overhead map. It also has unique themed levels like robot mario land, halloween land, space land. It's currently for sale on the nintendo 3ds market so I highly recommend you get it


No comments:

Post a Comment