Monday, December 21, 2015

This year has been a bust

The fact that I can vividly remember last year in dec that I had an interview at a local subway and didn't get a call back shows how little progess I made in life. I was supposed to get a job this year and make my blog headline true(I'll have to change that) which is more depressing because I made this blog in summer 2014.

How ironic that the 1st ever episode of the simpsons is on, the one where homer isn't getting his christmas bonus and bart gets a tattoo so marge is forced to use her saved money to get it removed. That however is different in that homer will still be ok, in real life, my dad is going to lose his job next month and I can't seem to get one.

Are you there god? it's me chris, I know life is supposed to be hard and unfair but I could use a little help my way. For example a job would be a good start then I'm not sure what else since most of my thoughts the past couple of years have been consumed by getting a job. It's why I stress so much and why I have lots of grey hairs at a young age.

I lost count of all the interviews I been to this year(I think it's 5) and the sad part is that some of(well of them so far) have been for nothing. I really don't know what to do besides apply at places since it seems like h.r. departments took this week off and I probably won't get any call backs until after jan 1st.

This entry is depressing but it's hard to enjoy the holidays when your life is going to ruins and there's nothing you could do about it


No comments:

Post a Comment