Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I started playing minecraft pe survival mode

After only playing creative mode I switched to survival mode on 0.13 minecraft pe. Anyways I think I had bad luck because I spawned on a desert island with 3 other small islands close by within swimming distance. I made a small house by digging into a dirt wall but I have been unable to find carbon to craft torches.

I have died about 3 times because some skeletons have decided to bob in the water outside my house and they don't die in the sunlight because they are in the water. There are no trees at all within sight, just sand,dirt,grass,gravel,water and pigs,cows and chickens

I don't have wood to make a crafting table and my plan is to build a bridge and hope it leads to some trees or other types of terrain. I have played about 4 in game days and so far I haven't made much progress. Any advice would be appreciated

No comments:

Post a Comment