Monday, December 14, 2015

My interview was rescheduled

Yep just like the title says, my interview that was supposed to be today ended up being moved to wednesday at the same time(3pm). This came after I had already combed my hair but luckily, before I got dressed or was at the hospital. So I have more time to watch the mom365 video again and again and more time to remember the information in the video.

Anyways is it me or did the past 2 months go by extremely fast(faster then a manager at walmart if you mention union). I half expect it to still be oct but nope it's almost christmas then  before you know it vday. Speaking of vday, I like to joke in stores in july/august that they already have their xmas stuff up but there already behind as I have already got rejected for vday.

No I didn't really since I'm not much into valentines day

No comments:

Post a Comment