Wednesday, December 30, 2015

I thought I post about my mom

I touched based on my mom on previous posts but I figured I go into full detail because I am in the mood. I have mentioned this but my mom is a cross between benny from the george lopez show, louis from malcom in the middle, mrs skinner from the simpsons and....well that's all I could think for now.

In case your wondering why I am posting about my mom, well I hope others have had similar upbringings and I could relate somewhat with them and and vice versa and also to give an idea into my upbringing and current situation.

I'll start off with my childhood, ever since I could remember I was expected to know both english and spanish which is tough as a 5 or 6 year old. I was also expected to be a perfect translator ever since I was 6 for someone that has no patience and wants things to go there way.

I was expected to obey every command and even that would get me in trouble. I would get locked in a dark bathroom for hours with nothing(no food or drink) simply because I didn't know what the word outstanding meant in spanish(I still don't) even today my mom wants to control everyones(I'm not exaggerating either) lives such as mine, her sisters, her fathers, her aunts, random people on the street.

My mom doesn't use logic and just makes things up then believes them to be true. It goes against me because I am rude for providing proof I wasn't wrong such as the cassettes from last month. That is very rude behavior but my mom says I'm rude and don't act my age because she made up some lie about me and wants to spread it to others.

My mom is extremely negative and never see's anything good in anything, she always looks for the worst in everything especially me. Everything I do is never good enough, I mop the floor and do laundry and she'll complain it's not done right even though it is. If I cook(I do know how) then my mom will automatically say I'm an idiot and don't know how.

I'm expected to be a translator for her but she wants the words right as their saying them and gets mad when I don't do it instantly. If I listen to the person then my mom will get mad and just start saying "why aren't you translating" and I am rude if I say "I'm trying to listen" then my mom just storms off and says I'm good for nothing

She'll be nice to everyone else except for me, things that will get her really mad at me will be ok if they are done by other people. For example, recently her aunt and uncle visited and they are senior citizens. They can't aim when they go to the bathroom and always made a mess when they did. She blamed me and didn't say anything even though they admitted to doing it.

Oh yeah she doesn't believe anything I say unless it benefits her, she'll believe the news, random people,what she made up, but not me for no real reason. She'll make things up about me to get mad about such as the food I'm about to eat not being cooked the way she likes it(I'm eating it).

If I wash a dish then it will be wrong simply because I am washing it(I do know how to do them) but if I don't wash them then I am called lazy and good for nothing so no matter what, I get yelled at. It's a big stress to eat frequently since I have to gain weight.

She talks bad about everything and everyone especially her family but this is all done behind their backs. In their faces, my mom acts nice and she also doesn't want anyone talking about her even though it's ok when she does it.

She has no patience (1 min is a lot to her) so I have to do things in a rush but I get yelled for doing things fast and also for doing them slow. She'll make up stories about me to her family to get them to not like me and when things happen, she'll change the story so she'll be the victim

I firmly believe that my mom hates me as everything is my fault such as me not getting a job. She is also extremely rude to others and blames me for the problem. I rarely talk to my mom because my words get twisted around in a manner that ends up with me being called immature and rude.

A good example is my mom and her iphone, my brother gave it to her and I suggested 5 times in 4 months that she should learn how to dial 911 and carry it with her even though it's not activated because she could still call 911 in an emergency. She said I was rude and don't act my age.

There are lots more stuff I could post but I feel this entry is already long enough, so to sum things up, I was(still am) expected to be a fast translator for someone that is rude,impatient,doesn't admit when she is wrong, doesn't believe anything I say, blames me for everything, makes things up to yell at me for,  talks bad about me and others, extremely negative and quick to get mad.

I think you get the idea, this is why I so badly want a job so I could live on my own or with friends but I can't get one no matter what I try or where I apply

No comments:

Post a Comment