Sunday, December 13, 2015

So it's been awhile since I posted

so I figure I get up to date on my life. I finished a long essay yesterday so I will have more free time and I can put more of an effort on retro fridays/saturdays. Yesterday morning I went to the whittier christmas parade in uptown whittier. Here are some pics below as the rest are on my camera's cf card. I was at 2 different spots to get good pics and I saw santa twice, he pointed at me the 1st time since i was really close to him.

I used to go to the parade a lot when I was little then stopped once I turned 12 but started up again when my sister was born. I have been going every year since she was born. I also saw straight outta compton yesterday which is alright. The guy that plays snoop dogg doesn't look anything like him although the 2pac actor looks a lot like him. The movie is right about how race relations used to be with the police in the early 90's and late 80's.

I saw vhs 2 and 3 today thanks to my friend lending them to me. Those are extremely meh no matter how much I tried to like them. Also they have a lot of surprise gore and violence. Tomorrow is my interview at a hospital for mom365 as a baby photographer. I watched a video that the recruiter suggested I watch since I will be asked questions about.

I'm also taking actual pictures(prints) of my sister that I took and developed when she was a few months old. Hopefully I nail this interview and then I'll have a happy christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment