Friday, December 18, 2015

Retro fridays and super mario rpg

Super mario rpg like it's name says, is an rpg mario game, the 1st one actually. It came out for the snes and my vivid memories of it are renting it at hollywood video and watching the intro video. The music gives me strong nostalgia that I want it to be 1996 again.

The game itself is really good and somewhat easily although it does have it's tough parts where you have to plan a strategy against a boss. The music and the graphics are the best part among with the random enemies(a floating carrot, donkey kong, frogs, a skeleton holding a jukebox etc). I wish there was a true sequel(paper mario doesn't count) but for now I have super mario rpg.

I think I'll play it again on my wii and pretend I rented it from hollywood video


No comments:

Post a Comment