Wednesday, December 23, 2015

My minecraft town part 4

Ok It took me awhile to post this since I got distracted with building a working roller coaster then I started survival mode. I am going to later on, post my upstairs and downstairs and yes I should have worded that differently

This is the main floor of my mansion, here is the view you get when you walk in and there is a glass floor on the 2nd floor.


To the left is my room(pardon the missing blocks I haven't cleaned up)


To the right is my bathroom and shower with a window that is placed in a location I didn't realize till now. Any pervert can see through into the shower or toilet


Below my right staircase is a chicken in water


Then there's a dinning room that's attached to my library(the chairs and tables got messed up in the switch from 0.12 to 0.13) which I use to relax and read a book once in awhile



To the left is my kitchen with a backdoor that leads outside

Here is my indoor spa and the alcove leads to the mountain where the huge waterfall is outside(yes it also leads you to an exit)

My room has a secret entrance/exit
The view outside my room(you can see my ranch house and rollarcoaster)


The stairs to my basement
 More views of my fountain and it drains into my basement


No comments:

Post a Comment