Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Tomorrow is my actual interview

Unless it gets postponed again(which would be a let down but I'll still go to it) which would just be fate taunting me. I had a hard time studying potential questions today because of my mom. I know it seems like excuses but it's tough to concentrate when someone is blaming you for things that are wrong in their lives. For example *oh I woke up late and watched tv for hours and it's 1pm, I'll blame chris for this*

A very recent one is that my mom does not believe me when I say how much sugar a vitamin water has and gives it to my sister(whose 3) and then gets mad when she's hyper active. In case your wondering a vitamin water has 32 grams of sugar(a lot of the flavors have that exact amount), this is more then a rockstar or monster(seriously check it out at the supermarket) among with vitamin b6 and 12.

These are not things you want to give to a very little kid but my mom does it anyways(she can't read the label because she needs glasses) and just says I'm rude and very immature and a loser who should be getting a job because vitamin water is healthy for you according to her.

Anyways this is going to get worse simply because of her eyesight, I had a dream last night my mom and me were at stater bros and she got something that cost 6.99 but she said it cost 2.99(it didn't) and got mad at all the cashiers and managers and said they were lying.

I didn't mean to turn this into a rant about my mom but today she decided to make it about herself and get mad about everything and make things up to get mad about(such as me signing a card for my grandparents).

Tomorrow I'm going to get up very early to study and study the mom365 video(I also have a transcript of it) because I will be asked about it in the interview then hope I did my best at the interview since I really want this job.


No comments:

Post a Comment