Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Minecraft pe 0.13 is out

Yes I know this post is late since 0.13 came out before thanksgiving but I been stressed with job hunting and essay writing and life. The changes from 0.12 to 0.13 are small but very important, off the top of my head there are rabbits,new door types,weather and most importantly.......fully functioning redstone and all it's goodies like redstone torches and buttons and levers. I didn't quite get redstone and how it worked at first but now I'm hooked on it(it's not a drug) and I made a literal underground railroad that goes from the rear of the basement of my ranch house to a ladder that leads to a petting zoo.

I'm going to work on a roller coaster and read more about redstone, I want to build a monorail type system too that takes you through branching paths. I'm happy with this update and I can't wait to see what comes next. Yes I will post pics of my updated town one of these days such as when I finish this essay

No comments:

Post a Comment