Saturday, December 19, 2015

Quick update on me

Im not sure why but I have a strong feeling that mom365 will call me on monday or tuesday so I'm hoping I get a call back. In the meantime I need to have a plan B so I searched Cl(which was a dud) then indeed. I saved 12 jobs and quickly applied at some. 1st up was black angus which sadly only lets you apply at one position in a location. Luckily I applied as host but I also wanted to apply as a server and busser.

Next up was marie callenders as a host and a tobacco shop as someone that takes and edit pictures of products for the website. No I didn't stop there, I applied at (what I presume is a job agency) a grocery store in the meat department in norwalk then I kept going and applied at a job agency in santa fe springs.

That's 5 places in about 30 mins and I only stopped to type this blog entry up, now I'll go back to indeed and finished up applying at more places. Instead of putting my head down I am productive and hope something good comes from this because this is the only thing I have to look forward to

No comments:

Post a Comment