Tuesday, September 6, 2016

I already miss crystal pepsi

It was in stock and in stores for about a month but it feels like it was much shorter then that. Maybe because I got comfortable seeing it on shelves and in the refrigerators or maybe I had some long shot hope that just maybe it would stay on the market for months

But no, it was gone last week just like that, with no word or warning. I was on my way to 7/11 to buy 2 of them at a reduced price and instead there was a big gap where the crystal pepsi should be. So I went to
stater bros and smart and final and target and cvs and ralphs. It was all gone just like my hopes and dreams

I have around 6 or 10 crystal pepsi's however it isn't enough and now it's gone.  My new hunt is 1893 which I seen the cheapest at albertsons followed by cvs. Hopefully that doesn't go away soon as it would be too much

No comments:

Post a Comment