Saturday, September 3, 2016

Retro saturdays and back to the future the ride

Back in the 90's, there was a ride at universal studios hollywood called back to the future the ride. It was also at the orlando park but I'll focus on the hollywood one since that's the one I been to. The 1st and only time I have gone to universal studios hollywood was in 1997. My favorite ride was back to the future and I am still a fan of it and the movies

The actual ride is a stationary delorean that could seat up to 6 people and it moves up and down and sideways thanks to well...I'm not sure what tech was used to make it move, for all I know I really did time travel. There was a screen that displayed all the action such as flying over towns and getting eaten by a trex(the view was in 1st person). Doc brown showed up on a little tv screen inside the delorean for mission briefings and generally to advance the "plot"

I wish the ride was still around so I can go on it and experience it as an adult compared to as a child. It wasn't scary and it was pretty tame but I did like it

No comments:

Post a Comment