Saturday, September 24, 2016

The halloween club store is having open interviews on thursday

Ok a little backstory, on thursday I went to the halloween club store(I make it sound like a sub shop) to turn in an application. I got a call back about 4 hours later while I was with my sister helping her pull up her shorts as she has trouble with some of them. I would check my missed calls hours later and see the number and I realized it was from the halloween store

I figured I call the next day right when it is about to open so I can speak with whoever called me so I called the store and the other number they put up to inquire about a job their. I got no answer on both numbers so I decided to go on CL to job hunt and I came upon this.

It's a link to a posting by the store and it says they will have open interviews on thursday the 29th. All the 'views are at different times and I will go to the whittier one and nail it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment