Thursday, September 8, 2016

Just when I missed crystal pepsi, I found some

Based on my rough calculations and by which I mean me going to various stores last week, I assume that stores simply took crystal pepsi off the shelves and threw it away or sent it to pepsi or to be destroyed. Most likely that last one

Well on tuesday I went to a mexican grocery store and like it's been my habit the past month, I check every mini refrigerator by the registers to see if they had crystal pepsi. Just my luck that on the 2nd to last fridge there was some crystal pepsi in between the normal pepsi. It had an almost heavenly glow, this soda was thought to be extinct but here it was in front of me, similar the red sox winning the world series in 2004, this was real and not a mirage

So for some reason I grabbed 2 instead of the 3 that were in stock. I still don't know why I didn't grab all 3 but I came back the next day and there was the last lonely possibly only crystal pepsi you could buy in a store in probably a 500 mile radius

Just like that, I may have bought my last crystal pepsi

No comments:

Post a Comment