Wednesday, September 14, 2016

The halloween club is hiring

I saw the CL ad early sept 10 and I applied online at the link they gave out(or you can visit halloween club jobs) and that was that, there is also a link to a pdf on the hc site so I printed that out then filled out. Since tc I made plans to go in person to turn the application in but I feel like life is taunting me

The halloween club does not have posted hours on the windows, not even a handwritten "we are open from__ to __". I have waited until 10:30 am and nothing, although I did go by at 3pm yesterday and they were open(someone walked in) sadly I was with my dad and he was going to a clinic so I couldn't just stop and turn it in no matter how brief it would have been as my dad needs me to do mostly everything for him

My next plan of attack is to go in person on thursday after I come back from twin pine mall(it's not called that but it's the actual mall used in the movies) where I plan to turn in resumes at places I already applied online. I want potential employers to get a look at my clean shaven non threatening looks and my talkative persona

Like always I hope I get a call soon and I'll keep checking CL for jobs

No comments:

Post a Comment