Friday, September 16, 2016

Retro fridays and sobe mr green

Surge isn't the only soda from the late 90's to early 00's that was good although people seem to only remember surge. Anywho, mr green by sobe is a soda with more caffeine similar to surge or mountain dew but it was dark. It tasted very similar to dr pepper but sweeter and with less carbonation. I used to get it from food 4 less every time we went as a family which was every week. I would also get a powder to make salsa(it came in an envelope and cost 40 cents) and chips

I would frequently watch world's wildest police videos and family guy(they came on in prime time on weekdays) and eat my chips with my yummy salsa and wash it down with my mr green. It didn't stay on the market for long but I would give almost anything to drink one. Sadly surge got all the nostalgia and it came back but I won't forget mr green


No comments:

Post a Comment