Friday, September 9, 2016

I found even more crystal pepsi

I thought wednesday(I hope it's wednesday) at the mexican grocery store vallarta market, was the last time I would see crystal pepsi in stores for ohh 20 years or so but no I found another store. Crystal pepsi has more lives then resident evil 1. Just when I think it's gone for good, I find another store that has it. On thursday I was at family dollar checking for hot wheels like I usually do. Only this time I also checked for crystal pepsi, there is a small cardboard standee of hot wheels near the register(it was a bust hw wise) and a mini fridge of soda as the norm for stores

Well I thought what the hey I'll give this a glance just in case. My hunch turned out to be correct as there was 6 crystal pepsi's (pepsii?) and I purchased 2 of them because I already had a powerade in my backpack(I got that at a 99 cents store) with plans to come back tomorrow(friday) for the rest of them. It is now friday and on this retro friday I returned to family dollar this morning and my precious was still there(my crystal pepsi) although I lucked out on hot wheels again, I got my crystal pepsi and it might be the last ones I buy in a store in forever or 20 years. I don't know any other family dollar or vallarta market locations or ones that are close by


No comments:

Post a Comment