Tuesday, September 27, 2016

I keep finding even more new crystal pepsi

I mentioned in my last post how crystal pepsi is like a resident evil zombie, it keeps coming back long after it's dead or in this case off the market. Crystal pepi's shelf life was only through august and it didn't last all of august either, it was released on the 5th or 8th and was gone shortly after in the low 20's of the month. Well 9 days ago I went with my mom and sister to corner bakery, they went and I walked to a big lots that was close by

I checked the fridge like usual and found about 12 crystal pepsi's from my rough calculations. I also checked for hot wheels like usual and that was a bust. I bought 7 crystal pepsi's and a monster rojo tea energy drink(it was $1) and some dewshine and the ubermonster. I made a quick plan to come back on tuesday as on monday I was going to goodwill(where I got a minecraft creeper shirt). On tuesday my stash of 90's nostalgia soda was reduced to a paltry 5 crystal pepsi. I bought all 5 and made plans to go to another big lots the next day(wednesday)

I went early wednesday to door warm for big lots(wait outside until they open) and what kind of person door warms for big lots? maybe the mom who is dropping her kids off from school after going to a grocery store. Sadly there was no crystal pepsi or dewshine or ubermonster at this big lots. In case your wondering, these are both in my town but in different areas, I rode a bus that costs 25 cents so I only spent $1 on bus fare for both trips to big lots

The story doesn't end there, this past sunday as in 2 days ago, my mom and sister went to a grocery store close to where I found those 12 or 14 crystal pepsi's. I walked to that big lots to buy some powerade and I see one lonely crystal pepsi in the mini fridge by the registers. It was the only one in the store and may have truly been the last new crystal pepsi I see in forever unless it comes back again or I somehow find another store that sells it like I seem to do

Hm....there is another big lots in the next town over that I haven't been to

P.S. All those white cap bottles are crystal pepsi's




No comments:

Post a Comment