Friday, September 30, 2016

Retro fridays and tru calling

"Wake me, wake me up inside" that is how I got introduced to the tv show tru calling by the commercial. Yes they used an evanescence song. Anyways I didn't watch much of tru calling as it seem to air on different nights each week. I imagine it was a game at the board room meeting "lol let's just confuse viewers" and that is pretty much what happened

Anyways the show revolves around tru(yes that is actually her name) who is a medical student and takes a gig at a morgue. A corpse of a woman comes back to life and I needed to change my pants. Tru finds out she can talk to dead people and she uses that power to solve murders

I only remember it for eliza dushku and apparently I wasn't alone. The show was cancelled because of low ratings, I'm surprised it lasted that long. I don't remember any episodes so I can't say if it was good or not as the show was extremely forgettable but I do remember the commercials


No comments:

Post a Comment