Friday, September 23, 2016

Retro fridays and tiny toon adventures

Marketed as a new age loony toons for edgy 90's kids, tiny toon adventures was a cartoon show that ran in the late afternoon (usually after school) in the late to mid 90's. I remember the catchy theme song and buster bunny having a scratchy grating voice. I don't remember much of the episodes as they seem to run together

Oh wait, I remember there was a mmpr and a star wars and star trek spoofs but that's literally all I remember. But if I were to watch some episodes it would give me long lost deja vu, it's funny how that works

It's funny how nostalgia works, tiny toons were a new show I would not watch it a lot but since it's not I can <3 it

Yes all the characters are thinnly veiled spoofs of loony toons such as taz and daffy duck and bugs and lola bunny

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/17/Tinytoons.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment