Wednesday, September 14, 2016

I started retro fridays aka flashback fridays

Ironically enough I was going through my on this day posts on fb earlier this morning and 1 post from 4 years ago stood out to me. I gave a fair warning that tomorrow I was going to go on a nostalgia trip on fb by posting lots of 90's things. That is how I started retro fridays, as a nostalgia trip I would do by myself then I moved it to fb then my blog when I started it in 2014, every friday since sept 15 2012 I have been retroing on fb without stopping(well there was my almost year long fb absence)

Now it's become a thing that's posted on twitter and espn and mtv every friday. I can imagine some studio exec was looking for a themed day and stumbled upon my blog posts and called it flashback friday. Well I hope that slowdown saturday becomes a thing as I also have retro saturdays and have been doing it for years

It's weird knowing something I started is extremely popular, Anyways what's better about this picture is that someone could have easily said something and I would have stopped retro fridays before it even started in the 1st place. Yes I like my own statuses on fb and yes you can add me, I have the same profile pic as here on blogger/google plus


No comments:

Post a Comment